domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

MY COMMUNITY


My community is located in a small town in the south. It is a very rural community. The majority of my neighbors are farmers and ranchers.
It is surrounded by mountains, pastures, coffee, maize, tomate, etc...
It is characterized by few houses, there are no shops or malls.
In My community is very quiet. There is no from cars or factories. And it relaxing to hear only the birds singing.
It is far from the city and there is no public transport and people walk to their homes.
My community is much visited by tourists because of its beautiful mountains and because in my community there is "La cruz de Alajuelita" and "La piedra del minero" places that have good view on San Josè.
My community is small, the neighbors know each other. I like my community.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario